Recipe by LVNGbook
Active time: 5 minutes
Total time: 17-19 minutes
This recipe—which is anti-inflammatory and has Mediterranean vibes—is the best “I’ve got no time” dinner because it takes almost no time, really! When buying fish fillets, look for shiny, firm flesh with no gaping. The vinaigrette is also great with any other flaky white fish.
1 teaspoon, plus 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1 1/2 pounds skin-on red snapper fillets
3/8 teaspoons salt, divided
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
1 teaspoon drained and rinsed capers, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or parsley
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray.
2. Rub snapper fillets with 1 teaspoon of oil and season with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper. Transfer to a prepared sheet pan.
3. Roast snapper until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 12-14 minutes.
4. Make the vinaigrette: In a small bowl, combine the capers, lemon juice, basil or parsley, mustard, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Slowly whisk in 3 tablespoons oil until combined.
5. Remove snapper from oven, divide among 4 plates, and serve topped with vinaigrette.
Total fat 13g (2g saturated)
Total sugars 0g
Found offers a science-backed approach to weight care that's based on your unique biology, psychology, lifestyle and prescription medication needs. On average, Found members lose 10% of their body weight by month six and are able to keep it off. In total, members have lost nearly 300,000 pounds. To start your journey with Found, take our quiz.