Thanks for taking the time to fill out your survey. We promise it was worth it. All that information is essential for preparing a plan that is just right for you.
Now, here's what's coming next:
- All of the information you just submitted is being reviewed to make sure your doctor has all of the information they need to prescribe the right medication for you.
- Once we've reviewed your information for completeness (typically within one business day), you will receive an email from Torch Support with additional details about when you should expect to hear from your doctor and other next steps.
If you have any questions between now and then, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.
Additionally, we've evaluated your responses and you could be experiencing symptoms of depression. It’s important to talk to someone about these symptoms, and we’ve provided a list of resources below. You can also ask your primary care provider, or insurance provider, for a referral. In case of emergency or if you currently feel unsafe or are having thoughts of hurting yourself call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately.
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) helpline: 1-800-950-NAMI (6264). If in a crisis text "NAMI" to 741741 for 24/7 confidential free crisis counseling
- NAMI's website
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)- National Helpline for free confidential 24/7 treatment referral and information service: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- SAMHSA's website