Hooray! You're eligible for Found.
Based on your responses, we recommend our Non-Rx Medication Path.
Your Path Includes:
- Alli, a clinically proven, FDA approved medication for weight loss
- 3-in-1 Fiber Supplement ( similar to Metamucil)
- Personal, 1:1 health coaching
- Unlimited access to our Found Care Team pharmacist
- Free shipping
THE BENEFITS OF ALLI + FIBER:
- Alli prevents 25% of fat from getting absorbed into your body
- Alli can help you lose a significant amount of belly fat in as little as 12 weeks
- Alli can help you lose 2-3 additional pounds for every 5 pounds you lose from diet alone
- Alli, along with a reduced-calorie, low-fat diet, can lead to 5% to 10% weight loss
- Fiber may help promote healthy blood sugar levels and lower cholesterol
- Fiber may help you feel more full after meals
- Fiber has been shown to reduce the potential bowel movement changes that some people may experience when taking Alli
Click below to get more plan details and claim your limited time offer.
Alli is not a prescription medication. Our first priority is to ensure the health and safety of our members & based on the information you provided, Torch’s prescription medication program is not recommended for you at this time.
READ ALL LABEL DIRECTIONS BEFORE USING THESE PRODUCTS AND CONSULT THE PRODUCTS PACKAGING FOR A FULL LIST OF SIDE EFFECTS, WARNINGS & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Don’t take Alli+Metamucil if you’re pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are nursing
Don’t take Alli+Metamucil if you are taking cyclosporine or warfarin, had an organ transplant, have been diagnosed with problems absorbing food, have a history of or current cholestasis, have a history of liver disease, pancreatitis, gallbladder problems and still have your gallbladder, anorexia, or bulimia, are not overweight, are allergic to any of the ingredients in Alli+Metamucil, or are under 18 years old
Do ask a doctor before use if you have any questions or concerns, if you are under a doctor’s care for a serious condition (past or present), or if you ever had gallbladder or liver problems, kidney stones or disease, gastric bypass; or if you have abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting, difficulty in swallowing, a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks; or if you are taking medicine for diabetes, thyroid disease, or seizures or are taking antiretrovirals, anticoagulants, triheptanoin, or amiodarone as Alli may interact with these medications and some medications may need to be adjusted