Thank you! You are eligible for the program. Welcome to Torch.
Based on your responses to the medical intake survey, we recommend the clinically proven, FDA approved weight loss medication, Alli, along with Metamucil.
YOUR TORCH SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES:
- Alli, an FDA approved medication for weight loss
- Metamucil 3-in-1 Fiber Supplement
- Access to our Torch pharmacist
- Personalized health coaching
- Free shipping
HOW IT WORKS:
Alli works by blocking the absorption of fat in the foods you eat.
Metamucil has many benefits and comes with your Torch subscription because fiber has been shown to help reduce the potential bowel movement changes that may occur when taking Alli.
These, combined with our incredible personalized health-coaching, will create a unique program designed to support you throughout your entire weight loss path.
THE BENEFITS OF ALLI + METAMUCIL:
Alli prevents 25% of fat and calories from fat from getting absorbed into your body
Alli can help you lose a significant amount of belly fat in as early as 12 weeks
For every 5 pounds you lose from diet alone, Alli can help you lose 2-3 pounds more
Alli, along with a reduced-calorie, low-fat diet, can lead to 5% to 10% weight loss over time
Metamucil may help promote healthy blood sugar levels and lower cholesterol
Metamucil may help you feel more full after meals
Alli is not a prescription medication. Due to your personal biology, none of our prescription medications are suitable to your health at this time. Though you will be receiving a non-prescription medication, we have made sure to provide a titrated dose paired with a fiber supplement that will mitigate risk of side effects. Our carefully-designed program, along with the support of your health-coach, will provide you with a unique set of tools that make sustainable weight-loss achievable.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Don’t take Alli+Metamucil if you’re pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are nursing
Don’t take Alli+Metamucil if you are taking cyclosporine or warfarin, had an organ transplant, have been diagnosed with problems absorbing food, have a history of or current cholestasis, have a history of liver disease, gallbladder problems and still have your gallbladder anorexia, or bulimia, are not overweight, are allergic to any of the ingredients in Alli+Metamucil, or are under 18 years old
- Do ask a doctor before use if you have any questions or concerns, if you are under a doctor’s care for a serious condition (past or present), or if you ever had gallbladder or liver problems, kidney stones or disease, pancreatitis, gastric bypass; or if you have abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting, difficulty in swallowing, a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks; or if you are taking medicine for diabetes, thyroid disease, or seizures or are taking antiretrovirals, anticoagulants, triheptanoin, or amiodarone as Alli may interact with these medications and some medications may need to be adjusted
According to your responses, you could be experiencing symptoms of depression and/or expressed that you have had thoughts that you would be better off dead or of hurting yourself. We recommend that you speak with a healthcare professional and have provided a list of resources below. In case of emergency or if you currently feel unsafe or are having thoughts of hurting yourself call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately.
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) helpline: 1-800-950-NAMI (6264). If in a crisis text "NAMI" to 741741 for 24/7 confidential free crisis counseling
- NAMI's website
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)- National Helpline for free confidential 24/7 treatment referral and information service: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- SAMHSA's website